Monday, January 17

Two down, Fifty to Go!

These are the photos from my second week of the 365 Photo Challenge. I'm pleased to say that I successfully completed another week! So proud of myself. This isn't easy!



I'm working on a better format for these, but this works for now. From the top left, a candle burning on Sunday afternoon, to the right of it, the ceiling/roof details at the restaurant on Friday evening, a sunrise at work, my new pink (supposed to be burgundy, not) shoes, my new green purse, the mustang from the auto show (Boss 302, extremely cool), and my new boots. Yay!
Still working hard on my Soul Restoration class. More photos from that this week, I'm sure!

~Make it a great week!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I especially love the Boss 302 photo, memories, memories of mine years gone by. LOL

    ReplyDelete