Sunday, January 16

I guess I really am a Brave Girl!

The Soul Restoration class that I have so been looking forward to is going really well. I am learning so much about myself, and enjoying it way more than I could have imagined.

I am also stretching my art journaling skills and learning all kinds of new things, which is a fabulous side effect!

Here are a couple of glimpsed of what I am creating.




So cool, and so Much fun to create. Some of my pages are simple and straight forward, while others have more to them, like this one.




I think my favorite so far is this one...




Remember, I said I would share some, but no explanations. The only thing I will say is that I do not know a single woman who would not benefit from this course. It is that good!

Make it a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love your work, some day I do hope to attend in person or via online and become a "Brave Girl"!

    Thanks for sharing, Lori m

    ReplyDelete