Sunday, January 23

Photos to share...


I'm still doing a photo a day. So far, so good. I've only had a couple of days where I've taken off the wall photos of anything. LOL

Here is yesterday's photo. We went to lunch at Macaroni Grill. It was okay.... not the best, certainly not as I remembered it. I took this photo because Steven had segregated his food into little piles on his plate, all of the zucchini together, all of the eggplant, and so on. He's so funny.

Today's photo is below. We have a Meyer Lemon tree that usually has lemons galore all year round. Last year, though, we had this crazy man trim our yard, and he trimmed my poor lemon tree so far back that it took all this time for it to figure out how to make lemons again! Now it's only making them on the back, none on the front or right side, so I'm a little worried that he might have cut off something critical

The weather this weekend has been amazing. It feels more like March than January, and I'm okay with that. It's been nice to have a bit of a break from all the nasty, icky rain and cold we've been having.

Next weekend is the annual scrapbooking retreat with the girls, up in the mountains. I hope it isn't too cold and doesn't rain. The trip gets pretty miserable for me if the weather is bad!

Make it a great rest of the day and happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment