Thursday, February 3

One Month of Photos...

If you had told me that I could fit a month worth of daily photos on 2 little 12 x 12 pages, I would have laughed at you, but for my 365 photo project, this is a perfect format! I am LOVING it. I finished up January. Here is the left side page.
I am taking most of the photos with my Hipstamatic application on my iphone 4, which makes it more fun. I don't have to do any processing and I never really know what the photos are going to come out like. I'm enjoying the adventure! Here is the right side.I love how colorful the pages are, and how at the end of the month, I have a glimpse into each day! February is going to be even better, now that I have the process figured out and have the hang of doing the pages.

I'm still doing the Soul Restoration class. I'll post more on that maybe this weekend. This past weekend, I was offline for the weekend, at the scrapbooking retreat with my friends. I got my entire wedding album re-scrapbooked. It was originally in a magnetic album, so I took that completely apart and had all of these not-good, not-wonderful photos that needed to be scrapbooked. I love how the album turned out in the long run. It's really pretty.
Here's the first page I did.
It's a fairly simple page, just the two of us. I can't believe how young we look!
Here's another page.And here's a third one. You can see that the photos weren't the greatest, but I think the layouts help make everything better. I love how the album turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment