Sunday, December 26

Twas the day after Christmas....

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! I know we did! Steven bought me an iPad, which I am blogging from! So far, I love it! Steven and I woke up at 5:30 yesterday but couldn't get Josh up until about 8:30, and even then, he was grumpy. Sigh. We really should have quietly opened gifts by ourselves!

In the tradition of photos that shouldn't be shared, here is me, in my cute pink Santa hat. Plus we have Steven with his adorable Star Trek pizza cutter which he loved but says we can't use... And Josh opening one of his gifts. he also got a new computer, but no picture of that.








We went to the Mac Lellans for Christmas dinner. It was a great adventure, as their family is pretty big. I think Josh was a bit overwhelmed with all the girls but we had fun and got to meet their newest granddaughter, Natalie, born December 22nd!

That's it for now. I am off to do some work on my Christmas journal! Enjoy boxing day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I just love Christmas photos, thank you for sharing and love your Christmas journal, one of these years I'm going to attempt one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now we're able to tell Steven how we REALLY met... ;)

    Hard not to be a Star Trek fan NOW, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete