Thursday, November 16

Aftermath and New Beginnings

 It's literally been a lifetime since I did a blog post. Seriously. A lifetime.  

On February 28, 2020, I survived a Sudden Cardiac Arrest. That means that my heart stopped. It. stopped. No beating, no activity, I died. Fortunately for me, I wasn't alone. I was in a restaurant, with my husband, ironically celebrating Happy Hour. Next to us, a retired Morgan Hill firefighter was also celebrating. He looked over and saw what was happening and started CPR. He saved my life. He saved my memories. He saved all of me. The restaurant could not find their AED. The Emergency Response team had to fight through Friday afternoon traffic in downtown Morgan Hill. Apparently, it was quite the scene. I don't know. I was unconscious.

But that's all in the past now. I'm thriving and living my best life. I have a fabulous job, fabulous husband, wonderful son, and life is good. :)  I'll try to post more soon, but mostly need to post something because Blogger seems to think I'm not around. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment