Sunday, August 13

Shift Shop, Part 2!

This week started phase 2 of Shift Shop. It went really well. I feel stronger, more focused, and more fit. I'm definitely starting to modify less. Even I can see that I'm improving and losing, which is huge, right?
I lost a little less than a pound this week, and I'm okay with that because I know I'm building muscle.
Speaking of building muscle, this week I'll be going up to 8 lb. dumbbells! Crazy. We went to Target yesterday and bought them, and Steven and I were joking around about them when I realized I really could heft those babies around! My arms are starting to get a tiny bit of definition, it's happening, y'all!
I'm very excited about this whole Beachbody change I have made, and I encourage you to reach out to me if you want to improve your life, lose weight, and feel amazing. I would love to help you get started! I'm hoping to start a challenge group soon, so get in touch!
If you want more information on Beachbody on Demand, reach out to me or Click here!

As I head into this next week, I find myself filled with a bit of childlike wonder at all of the changes, and I really want to share this with you, please let me help!  -with lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment