Friday, January 7

Project 52, January 1-7, 2011

Last year and the year before, I had visions of doing a Photo 365 project. This is where you commit to taking a photo every day of the year. I think I lasted a month last year. On the previous attempt I lasted about 3 months but then I ran out of things to take photos of!

This year, I have committed to a project where I will take at least 1 photo a week, but preferably a photo a day. I'm in a group on Facebook, and so far, it's been fun. I am taking mostly Hipstamatic photos with my iPhone 4, which makes it much more fun and adds a bit of creativity to things. I don't know if I'll do the whole project with it, but 6 of my 7 photos for this week were Hipstamatic (check it out in iTunes, it's a must have for any iPhone owner, and not just iPhone 4 owners!). My favorite photo from the week is the one I took today, of the lobby, early in the morning. So cool. The colors are awesome.

Anyhow, that's my latest and greatest. Stay tuned for more creativity to come. Oh and I may be changing my word for the year, still thinking that through! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Its me your friendly neighbor hood pest! Vanessa!
    I totally LOOVVEE the hipstamatic!!! do you have mobile Monet? I like to take the hip picture and pick it up in the mobile Monet app and crank up all the saturations to the right... it way too fun!! I will apologize right now for telling you about this! ha ha ...
    We are two fun, 50 year old teckies!!
    Hope you dont care that I found your blog.. you can go see mine too!
    Http://RhinestoneContessa.com

    ( my hubby nicnamed me that :) ...

    ReplyDelete