Saturday, September 18

Day 18

I don't know how this keeps happening, but I feel like the days are going by at lightspeed! I could have sworn I just posted a few days ago!  I keep thinking of posts, does that count?

I'm on Day 18 of Nutrisystem and still going strong! Some of the food, not so awesome but now I've made friends on the discussion boards there and learned how to add things to the recipes to make things better. Ahhh, life is good!

I made a very cute 6 x 6 art canvas yesterday. I used acrylic paints, in fuschia, silver, and white, then spritzed with a turquoise ink in a mister, then added a couple of cute tags.

The Brave Girl tag is by Melody Ross. The Life is Good tag is off a tee shirt that I recently bought at the Life is Good store in Rhode Island at the Patriots Stadium. Love that place, and loved the sentiment on the tag! Figured since there were no photos involved, that being acid free was inconsequential.

These days I'm feeling like something of a Beautiful Brave Girl. I'm trying new things, getting rid of this weight that's holding me back, and putting it out there. Looking at this photo, it's not exactly true to the colors, which are more vibrant and clean, but you get the idea. :)

-Make it a great day and do something nice for yourself! Next weekend, I'm off to a 3 day scrapbooking retreat where I plan to design and make our family Christmas cards for this year! Yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment