Wednesday, May 19

It's all in how you look at it...

Turning 50 is a milestone, but it's just a number. I am going to pursue my art and learn more and do more than I have up until now! This past Sunday I took an art journaling class and came home totally inspired to learn more and do more. I never stopped to think about the fact that all of the photography, quilts, purses, scrapbooks, journals, and other things represent a "body of work." MY body of work. Representational of MY life and MY creations. It's a bit overwhelming, in fact. I'm going to get used to it, embrace it, make it mine and own it in this next 50 years!

With a bit of perseverance and luck, this blog will be my home for all of that growth and maybe it will provide inspiration to others along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment