Thursday, October 12

Books, books, books!

I have always been a huge reader, but this year, I am on a different path, reading lots of personal development books, and loving them. The first book on the list I read as a recommendation from my friend, Melody Ross. I started it in January at a scrapbooking retreat, and, honestly, I was at the beach, and could have just curled up in my room with this book and read for the entire week, it was THAT good!!! 

These are some of the books I have been reading, and I have to say, I highly recommend all of them! The first few on the list came from signing up to be a Certified Soul Restoration Instructor, and the rest came from either recommendations as books related to those, or recommended as part of my Beachbody Coaching business. I'm finding that one book seems to lead to another, and I'm learning so so so much!

Please take a look and consider reading some of these amazing books. (I've listened to most of them on Audible while driving to and from work!)


  1. Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life, Eric Greitens 
  2. How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
  3. Live Does, Bob Goth
  4. Leadership and Self-Deception, The Arbinger Institute
  5. Remembering Wholeness: A Personal Handbook for Thriving in the 21st Century, Carol Tuttle
  6. The Power of Habit: Why we do What we do in Life and Business, Charles Dehigg
  7. You Are a Badass, Jenn Sincero
  8. Braving the Wilderness, Brene Grown
  9. SuperLife: The 5 Forces That Will Make You Healthy, Fit, and Eternally Awesome, Darin Olien
  10. #GIRLBOSS, Sophia Amoruso


I'm now reading You are a Badass at Making Money, Jen Sincero because I loved the first book so much. There's a lot of relevant information in this book! I recommend it highly.

I'm also trying to work my way through The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod, but in the first hour of the book, I got horribly "triggered" by his description of a car accident, and it's been hard to get back to it, but I need to finish it because I keep hearing awesome stuff about it.

Anyhow, I'll try to keep updating this list, but if you are looking for some good personal development books, all these are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment