Wednesday, November 7

It is time.... almost.

For a very long time, I have created art. As a little kid, I was always drawing something. If there was an opportunity to draw, I was. As I grew older, I kept creating, but with different mediums and in different ways. In college, I relieved stress by learning how to do calligraphy, and went on to do custom wedding and party invitations to earn extra money. I learned to quilt, from an amazing woman, Dorothea Jenner, when I was 19, and went on with that hobby for many years. When I was 16, I took up photography, I've never been without a camera since.

So where am I going with this Post? I have decided it is time to open an Etsy store! Seriously. I'm doing it. I will mostly sell mixed media canvases, but there will, I'm sure, be a smattering of other things, such as photographic prints, cards made from my photography and drawings, and maybe even some quilts -- we shall see.

My plan is to put up the first batch of items sometime between now and sunday, so keep an eye out because I will announce here and on my facebook wall. :)

I can't believe I am doing this, but it really is beyond time. My art deserves to be in homes where it can be appreciated rather than held by me and never seen.

I hope you'll join me on this grand adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment